» School Building
Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:32 am by mr. grim

» Dorm Lobby
Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:12 am by LadyoDragon

» Morthan Lotara; aged: 15
Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:08 am by mr. grim

Ryan and Chris

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:13 am by LadyoDragon

Ryan and Chris are brothers, and were bitten together, the next generation of a dying pack. Soon they grew to the top of the ladder, and unlike most wolves, rule together. Once Emily came to them, they helped her and both loved her. Emily agreed to be the alpha female and be mates to both of them. They had an unofficial wedding. Ryan is 20 and Chris is 22

Comments: 0

Tyler the Shiver Wolf

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:09 am by LadyoDragon

After knowing what the shiver wolves are for a while, he wanted to become one, and was bitten. That was only a year ago, and he is listed as omega as he is the newest. He has white dyed short hair, blue eyes and is 20 yrs old.

Steven Scwuffelton

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 am by Scwuffs

nickname, scwuffs, he is an apprentice wizard who lives with Dorino in his hut. (this isn't finished yet)

thoren; 16 years old

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:54 am by mr. grim

a young 16 year old boy with not much memory of his parents, raised by druids, always been a tenage rebel, has the ability to control vibrations but has never known why.

Emily the Shiver Wolf

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:44 am by LadyoDragon

It was a shock for Emily when she found out she wasn't normal. Just another day of going to school, but soon, she felt sick. Not I have a cough and a cold sick, a nauseating, throwing up sort of sick. She had locked herself in her room the first time she changed, it was a cold night. She had stormed off after being told she won't be taken to the hospital.
There was barely any heat getting into …

Syinxa the elf

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 am by LadyoDragon

Syinxa is a druid who lives in her grove, and her grove in located ontop  of Dragoncrest.
She is kind to her fellow animals, and never takes too much. She has befriended a hawk, a dire stag and a few of his herd, the dryads and nymphs, and most of the animals in the forest know of her and that she means no harm. She has taken a special interest in one of the wolf packs near her grove. They …

Keywords

Mirror Lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mirror Lake

Post by LadyoDragon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:56 am

At the base of Dragoncrest hill is a calm lake where the streams all flow to. Often, it's seen as a place of peace among the animals, and there is an unspoken truce of no one hurts another at the lake's edge.
LadyoDragon
Admin

View user profile http://alltherps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mirror Lake

Post by LadyoDragon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:25 am

Emily POV:
I make my way to the lake, my arms hugging my body. I was one of the first to change back into my human form, so I tend to stay away from the rest of them during the days. I unfold my arms and pull my water container our and fill it up, remove the filter, and drink from it.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:32 am

thoren POV:
i examine one of my knives as i walk, making sure its sharp enough, then i hear something and stop, i kneel down and put my hand to the ground and close my eyes, i sense a deer just ahead, i sneak around the corner and see it right there, i take my aim, and toss my knife right at it's head....

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:39 am

Emily POV:
I hear the cry of a deer, and I look across the lake. Human. My wolf alarm bells start to go off and I crouch, one of my hands clutching my bottle, the other touches the ground.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:45 am

thoren POV:
as i kneel down to take out the knife from its head i sense something else, a girl, i look left end there she is, crouching, she doesn't look happy. i take my knife, clean it on the grass, sheath it and start walking over to see if she's alright.

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:47 am

Emily POV:
I hug myself again, feeling exposed. I turn and run up the hillside. I try to weave between the trees, but I decide it works better when I was a wolf.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:54 am

thoren POV:
she seems scared, of me... i should see if she's okay, i run after her bu i lose her in seconds 'well, may as well have some fun" i think, i aim my arms at the ground and feel the earth shake beneath my feet, my arms begin to heart, i don't usually use this much power, i cry out in pain so i decide that's enough, i release the charge and i blast into the air in the direction she ran off into. i see her below me, once im ahead of her, aim down and use by abillites to hover for a moment before landing "hey, im thoren, are you okay?"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:59 am

Emily POV:

I hear a cry of pain behind me, but I don't stop. I see the boy flying now, hovering in front of me and trying to speak to me. I hadn't used words in a while, and I wracked my brain to make sense of these words. I jumped to the right, and continued to run. I panted. I didn't recognised him, and I knew the druids around this place. Plus, he is strange, and from my memory, humans don't fly.
I let out a howl, and soon another answered and I ran towards the sound.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:06 am

thoren POV:
i look left and see her run away, after getting a better idea of how my flight works i dont use so much power this time, instead i charge for a moment but not to the point of pain again, i blast off and give myself small power boosts to keep myself airborne during flight, i decide to follow her until she runs out of energy.

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:10 am

Emily POV:
I see shapes among the trees, and light. I burst into the clearing, grinning as the younger pack members roll all over me. I feel something strange in the wind, and look up. The man was following me still! But why? Maybe...Maybe I should become a wolf again, just so I could get away from him? but then I remember how painful it is, your skin rippling and rolling. No, my pack members will protect me. I know they've seen him, as they raise their hackles and start to growl and pace.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:42 am

thoren POV:
i stop moving and hover in place, not going up or down. who are these people, their a little odd.... i call down "hey! do any of you speak english?" i probably should just leave her alone but she seemed troubled when i saw her, so i just wanna see whats up and then i'll leave, the druids will be waiting for that deer meat.

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:30 am

Emily POV:
I clear my throat, and open my mouth.
"I em Emily, Haven't spoken englash in long time. Who you?" I cringe at my horrible english, I hadn't made those noises in a while, and my vocal cords weren't obeying me that much.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:36 am

Thoren POV
"Huh, well that's odd, she could be one of those natives, but she doesn't look it" I think. I hover down to land then say "I'm drake, I live with the Druids nearby, who are you people?"

Last edited by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:59 am

Emily POV:
I lay my hand in one of the wolves fur as they start to growl, disliking the strange human. "I am Emily, I work with these wovles, I come from the town nearby, and I also work with the local farmers, as they stray near the farms sometimes." I create the lie, as a pack, we had decided this would be our cover-up story.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:46 am

Thoren POV:
Hmm, this doesn't seem like that kind of pack, the Druids taught me that a wolf pack that has been tamed by a human would be less afraid of other humans. I kneel down and put my hand to the ground again "could you please say that again?" I ask. If I get her to say it while I'm sensing her pulse I can find out if she's lying.

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:16 am

(Urm, she didn't tame them, once I saw a documentary where a man raised wolf pups, and acted like a wolf, and they accepted him as one of their own)
I look him in the eyes. "Tell me why would I need to do that, I was speaking loud and clear. Plus, the wolves are getting agitated, why are you so interested in us anyway?" I narrow my eyes.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:28 am

Thoren POV:
I stand up. She's got a point, but Then again I can easily answer that with truth, and it's always easier with truth "I would just like to know why you seemed scared of me earlier, is there something wrong with me?"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:31 am

Emily POV:
"N-no, well, yes, I mean, you fly, and stuff." I fiddle with a pebble at my foot, and I hear a scream nearby. I wasn't phased by it, I knew the sound by heart.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:37 am

Thorne POV
I hear a scream nearby, then I realise that the girl and the wolves didn't flinch "what the hell was that?!" I asked not caring to explain my powers when I just heard someone scream seemingly out of pain

Last edited by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:39 am

Emily POV:
I wince when there is another scream.
"It's nothing to worry about...just a druid, doing somesort of ritual"
(btw, the druids won't tell thoren everything, since, he's not a druid, correct?)
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:58 am

Thoren POV:
"That didn't sound like a Druid ritual" I say as I kneel down to scan the vibrations again, I see two men in the distance but they seem.....naked.... I stand up and look at Emily "Emily, that's no Druid ritual, what's going on?!"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:01 am

Emily POV:
I hiss under my breath. "It's none of your bizness (cuz I dunno how to write it XD), now, I need to get back to my van." I walked off onto a direction in the right, I wasn't entirely lying, it was an old rusty car that I was heading too, had all our supplies hidden there.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:36 am

I decide to check it out, I sense the vibrations again So I can remember where the dead deer is and then start heading in the direction of the closest of the two men at a speed between running and walking, my arms are to saw to "fly" again

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:41 am

Emily POV:
I get to the old van and reach into it, pulling out a plastic container labelled 'Chris' and 'Ryan'. I clutch them tight and start running towards where I heard the screaming, afraid Thoren would find them.
Ryan POV:
"Relax Chris, not lik-" "Quiet, I hear someone coming!" I stop and listen, then follow Chris into a hiding place. "Well, at least Emily is coming soon" I say, but I don't speak again after Chris glares at me.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:52 am

I find my self in a clearing and I don't even need to kneel down now, I can sense that there extremely close, I see some rocks in the direction of there vibrations, good rocks for a hiding place, I start walking over....

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:54 am

Emily POV:
I see Thoren in the clearing, I chuck the containers over the rocks and I tumble into Thoren.
"S-sorry, didn't see you there, rare butterfly, wanted to get it.."
Chris POV:
I dive for the containers and chuck one of them at Ryan. Soon we're dressed and we try to crawl away quietly.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:20 am

Thoren POV:
I sense the men grab the containers the she threw and get dressed and creep away, and then I realise how Emily is right on top of me, "you know neither of you are hiding from me" I say just loud enough for them to hear me while looking in there direction, I can't see them, but I can sense them

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:26 am

Emily POV:
"Who?" I ask, getting up and dusting myself off. This man was strange. The sooner he left the forest, the better.
"So, where do you live? Have a house on Whitepeak? I heard the real estate is pushing for something big up there."
Ryan POV:
I don't hear Thoren, being already out of earshot.
"That is a strange dude, but I told you Emily would help us out, she's good like that." Chris looked at me.
"There's a reason beside her looks that's she's the alpha female, brother. Just put your shirt on." A red tee is chucked at me, but I just grab it and tie it around my waist.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:48 am

Thorne POV:
I can't be bothered using my powers to reveal them, for now I'll just play along until my powers have had some rest "whatever, so where do you live?" I ask as I stand up

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:50 am

Emily POV:
"Heh, avoiding my question. I asked first, you gotta answer first." I put my hands on my hips.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:57 am

thoren POV:
"Fine, I live amongst the Druids not too far from here, but still a fair distance, I have only ever seen the view of whitepeak, but never been there. There, now it's your turn"

Last edited by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:59 am

"I live wherever my research takes me. I have a van parked somewhere near here, but I camp mostly. Now, spill it. Why and how can you fly?" I step a step towards him
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:49 am

thoren POV:
"so, you wont tell me the truth about you but you want me to explain myself?" i point out "don't think i couldn't tell that you were lying earlier, first tell me why you were scared of me when i first saw you and whats going on here, then i'll talk" i say as i give a faint smirk

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:51 am

Emily POV:
I cross my arms. "Or, you could leave and I'll go, and we will forget this. Don't act all high and mighty, secrets stay secrets for a reason." I start walking down the hill towards the wolf pack.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:55 am

thoren POV:
so, she's going to ask me about my powers and expect the truth when she wont even tell me what's up with her? and why be scared of me if she wont tell me why?! well, the druids will start to get worried soon and they'll want that deer, "hey emily!" i call down "if you wont tell me whats up then fine, but would you like to hang out sometime?" i ask, i often get bored and it would be fun to hang out with someone other than a druid...

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:01 am

Emily POV:
I look back up at him, thinking.
"Sure. See you around, druid boy."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:04 am

thoren POV:
i grin, knowing that this will be fun, i call down telling her that i'll see her again at a certain part of the forest then walk off to collect the deer and bring it back to the druids...

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:20 am

Emily POV:
I go back to the wolf den. Ryan and Chris was talking to a woman, looking about the age of 30, with a boy by her side. "Who's this?" I ask.
"This is Maria, and her son Jason." Maria looks up at me.
"He was bitten by your wolves." She gestures to the bite on his arm. "He doesn't know anything, just treat him well, okay?" I look her in the eyes, and I see the fear, she's scared for her son, and regret.
"No worries, we'll take care of you." Ryan bent down to the boy.

Syinxa POV:
I see Thoren approach.
"You did not take too much, I hope?" I see the meat in his hands. "Hard catch? You were out there a long time."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scwuffs on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:20 am

(story continues in shiver wolf den and syinxas grove. also, now read durino's hut.)

Last edited by Scwuffs on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Scwuffs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:22 am

Um, why both? and we're heading to the circle of cabins, not in the wolf den.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scwuffs on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:26 am

Steve POV

I see Tyler in the water and I yell at him to start running. I see him bark at me and jump up and down in the water. I turn my head to see a rock shooting at my head.

Scwuffs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scwuffs on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:27 am

(Steve was knocked unconscious.)

Scwuffs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content