» School Building
Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:32 am by mr. grim

» Dorm Lobby
Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:12 am by LadyoDragon

» Morthan Lotara; aged: 15
Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:08 am by mr. grim

Ryan and Chris

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:13 am by LadyoDragon

Ryan and Chris are brothers, and were bitten together, the next generation of a dying pack. Soon they grew to the top of the ladder, and unlike most wolves, rule together. Once Emily came to them, they helped her and both loved her. Emily agreed to be the alpha female and be mates to both of them. They had an unofficial wedding. Ryan is 20 and Chris is 22

Comments: 0

Tyler the Shiver Wolf

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:09 am by LadyoDragon

After knowing what the shiver wolves are for a while, he wanted to become one, and was bitten. That was only a year ago, and he is listed as omega as he is the newest. He has white dyed short hair, blue eyes and is 20 yrs old.

Steven Scwuffelton

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 am by Scwuffs

nickname, scwuffs, he is an apprentice wizard who lives with Dorino in his hut. (this isn't finished yet)

thoren; 16 years old

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:54 am by mr. grim

a young 16 year old boy with not much memory of his parents, raised by druids, always been a tenage rebel, has the ability to control vibrations but has never known why.

Emily the Shiver Wolf

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:44 am by LadyoDragon

It was a shock for Emily when she found out she wasn't normal. Just another day of going to school, but soon, she felt sick. Not I have a cough and a cold sick, a nauseating, throwing up sort of sick. She had locked herself in her room the first time she changed, it was a cold night. She had stormed off after being told she won't be taken to the hospital.
There was barely any heat getting into …

Syinxa the elf

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 am by LadyoDragon

Syinxa is a druid who lives in her grove, and her grove in located ontop  of Dragoncrest.
She is kind to her fellow animals, and never takes too much. She has befriended a hawk, a dire stag and a few of his herd, the dryads and nymphs, and most of the animals in the forest know of her and that she means no harm. She has taken a special interest in one of the wolf packs near her grove. They …

Keywords

Shiver Wolf den

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shiver Wolf den

Post by LadyoDragon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:52 am

In the forest, there is a pile of large rocks, under this pile is a tunnel that leads into a small network of caves. Above and around the rocks is a small clearings, and a ledge juts out from the rocks
Ranks:
Emily: Alpha female, mate to Ryan and Chris
Ryan: Shared alpha male with Chris, mate to Emily
Chris: Shared alpha with Ryan, mate to Emily:
Megan: Beta Female (ufa)
Donny: Beta Male (ufa)
Katrina: Twins with Katy (ufa)
Katy: Twins with Katrina (ufa)
Tyler: Newest member, omega (ufa)
Jason: Rank not established.

Last edited by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyoDragon
Admin

View user profile http://alltherps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiver Wolf den

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:14 am

Emily POV:
I go back to the wolf den. Ryan and Chris was talking to a woman, looking about the age of 30, with a boy by her side. "Who's this?" I ask.
"This is Maria, and her son Jason." Maria looks up at me.
"He was bitten by your wolves." She gestures to the bite on his arm. "He doesn't know anything, just treat him well, okay?" I look her in the eyes, and I see the fear, she's scared for her son, and regret.
"No worries, we'll take care of you." Ryan bent down to the boy.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:21 am

jason POV:
i look up at the strange man, so confused about whats going on, "sir, why am i here?" i ask in a frightened but curios tone

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:29 am

Ryan POV:
I glance up at my brother, a sad look on my face.
"Show me your wolf bite."
Emily POV:
I hug myself, remembering when I was bitten...I shake myself out of the memories, and I watch as Chris walks up to me.
"Emily, you know the cabin space I put into building last summer? Well, it's complete. I'm going to head up there soon to start setting up, and we'll start having supplies coming tomorrow. It's where the dragoncrest hill starts to slope down, but then back up again and joining up with whitepeak." I nod "Well, meet me there soon, the biggest cabin is ours and my brother's, and we're planning on Jason staying there."
I nod again and watch as Chris runs off, and I hug myself as a cool breeze drifts through the trees.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:15 am

jason POV:
i show him my arm but as i do i feel a cold breeze and my vision go's blurry, i go dazy for a moment "hey, are you alright?" asks ryan "jason?" asks my mum "im...im fine" i say as my vision go's back to normal "it'll take some time, but your son will be safe with us maria, go speak to him over there to organize times to visit jason" says ryan as he points to a man. she nods and kneels down to hug me, i embrace hr tightly but before letting go i ask "mum... why am i here?"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:20 am

Maria POV:
I stroke his cheek. "I'm sorry darling, but the wolves that bit you aren't normal wolves. These people here will explain, but-t I have to go now. Just trust them, and I will be back to visit soon." I get up, thank Ryan and Emily, and walk towards my car.
Emily POV:
"Jason, you remember those wolves that bit you, well, do you believe in crazy things?"
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:31 am

jason POV:
i look at emily "that depends what it is"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:37 am

Emily POV:
I look around and take a deep breath. "Me, and and that man, we're wolves, or, we were wolves. We change into wolves if we get too cold. And one of ours bit you. Now your changing into one of us..." I put to the pile of rocks and the hole underneath. "There is our den, we live there during autumn and winter. We have cabins near here that we live in during the spring and summer." I hear a howl. "That's the rest of our pack coming back now, they haven't changed yet.""
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:59 am

jason POV:
so this is where i'll be spending a fair bit of my days, "im jason btw..but you probably already knew that, who are you?"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:02 am

Emily POV:
"I'm Emily, the alpha female. Ryan and the person your saw before, Chris, are the alpha males. Now, we better get going, as it will be dark soon, and we need to get you to a room before you start throwing up and change." Ryan leads the way, and I follow. I grab Ryan's shirt he tied around his waist.
"If you get cold, put on this."
"Hey, that was a good shirt!" Ryan says, and I grin.
"Yeah, like your gonna wear it."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:07 am

jason POV:
i take the shirt, but hearing that i should put it on makes me wonder if i should fear the change wile i walk i ask "why do i need to stop myself from changing, will bad things happen if i do?"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:09 am

Emily POV:
"Well, while the cold shouldn't bother you just much yet, we're just playing it safe. If you turned into a wolf now, we don't know where'd you go or what would happen to you. We should be back at the house once you first change, that way we can contain you while you start to change constantly. And I won't sugar coat it, changing is hell, the feeling of your skin rippling and changing. Oh good, we're getting close." I point out the circle of cabins in the distance.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scwuffs on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:07 am

(continues in circle of cabins)

Scwuffs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content