» School Building
Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:32 am by mr. grim

» Dorm Lobby
Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:12 am by LadyoDragon

» Morthan Lotara; aged: 15
Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:08 am by mr. grim

Ryan and Chris

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:13 am by LadyoDragon

Ryan and Chris are brothers, and were bitten together, the next generation of a dying pack. Soon they grew to the top of the ladder, and unlike most wolves, rule together. Once Emily came to them, they helped her and both loved her. Emily agreed to be the alpha female and be mates to both of them. They had an unofficial wedding. Ryan is 20 and Chris is 22

Comments: 0

Tyler the Shiver Wolf

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:09 am by LadyoDragon

After knowing what the shiver wolves are for a while, he wanted to become one, and was bitten. That was only a year ago, and he is listed as omega as he is the newest. He has white dyed short hair, blue eyes and is 20 yrs old.

Steven Scwuffelton

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 am by Scwuffs

nickname, scwuffs, he is an apprentice wizard who lives with Dorino in his hut. (this isn't finished yet)

thoren; 16 years old

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:54 am by mr. grim

a young 16 year old boy with not much memory of his parents, raised by druids, always been a tenage rebel, has the ability to control vibrations but has never known why.

Emily the Shiver Wolf

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:44 am by LadyoDragon

It was a shock for Emily when she found out she wasn't normal. Just another day of going to school, but soon, she felt sick. Not I have a cough and a cold sick, a nauseating, throwing up sort of sick. She had locked herself in her room the first time she changed, it was a cold night. She had stormed off after being told she won't be taken to the hospital.
There was barely any heat getting into …

Syinxa the elf

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 am by LadyoDragon

Syinxa is a druid who lives in her grove, and her grove in located ontop  of Dragoncrest.
She is kind to her fellow animals, and never takes too much. She has befriended a hawk, a dire stag and a few of his herd, the dryads and nymphs, and most of the animals in the forest know of her and that she means no harm. She has taken a special interest in one of the wolf packs near her grove. They …

Keywords