» School Building
Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:32 am by mr. grim

» Dorm Lobby
Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:12 am by LadyoDragon

» Morthan Lotara; aged: 15
Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:08 am by mr. grim

Ryan and Chris

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:13 am by LadyoDragon

Ryan and Chris are brothers, and were bitten together, the next generation of a dying pack. Soon they grew to the top of the ladder, and unlike most wolves, rule together. Once Emily came to them, they helped her and both loved her. Emily agreed to be the alpha female and be mates to both of them. They had an unofficial wedding. Ryan is 20 and Chris is 22

Comments: 0

Tyler the Shiver Wolf

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:09 am by LadyoDragon

After knowing what the shiver wolves are for a while, he wanted to become one, and was bitten. That was only a year ago, and he is listed as omega as he is the newest. He has white dyed short hair, blue eyes and is 20 yrs old.

Steven Scwuffelton

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 am by Scwuffs

nickname, scwuffs, he is an apprentice wizard who lives with Dorino in his hut. (this isn't finished yet)

thoren; 16 years old

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:54 am by mr. grim

a young 16 year old boy with not much memory of his parents, raised by druids, always been a tenage rebel, has the ability to control vibrations but has never known why.

Emily the Shiver Wolf

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:44 am by LadyoDragon

It was a shock for Emily when she found out she wasn't normal. Just another day of going to school, but soon, she felt sick. Not I have a cough and a cold sick, a nauseating, throwing up sort of sick. She had locked herself in her room the first time she changed, it was a cold night. She had stormed off after being told she won't be taken to the hospital.
There was barely any heat getting into …

Syinxa the elf

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 am by LadyoDragon

Syinxa is a druid who lives in her grove, and her grove in located ontop  of Dragoncrest.
She is kind to her fellow animals, and never takes too much. She has befriended a hawk, a dire stag and a few of his herd, the dryads and nymphs, and most of the animals in the forest know of her and that she means no harm. She has taken a special interest in one of the wolf packs near her grove. They …

Keywords

Circle of Cabins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Circle of Cabins

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:48 am

A circle of cabins, with the largest at the back, stand on a flat area. There is a circle of stones in the middle for a camp fire and logs. A dirt road leads towards the nearest town. There are also a few sheds.
Cabins in clockwise:
#1:Emily, Jason, Ryan and Chris
#2: Megan and Donny
#3: Katrina and Katy
#4: Tyler

Last edited by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyoDragon
Admin

View user profile http://alltherps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Circle of Cabins

Post by mr. grim on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:33 am

jason POV:
i see the cabins up ahead "so, emily, can i control myself when i turn?"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:39 am

Emily POV:
"Hmmm...Well, you have all your wolf instincts so I'm going to say..some what." I look at the cabins and smile.
"Nice, our's is the biggest." I wave to Chris. I walk over to our cabin and unlock it, letting the others in first before stepping in.
"Most of the essentials are stored here, the locks are the same for all the cabin doors. Our room is upstairs, the last one on the left, and Jason's is the third on the right."
Chris tells me and Ryan.
"Jason, your mother gave us some of your belongings, you'll find them in your room."
(Jason's room will have a onsweet.)
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:55 am

jason POV:
i walk inside, not really saying much other than "thanks" then walking up the stairs, i see a door with my name on it, i walk inside and close the door behind myself, i see my bag leaning against the wall, i pull out my ipod, put in some headphones, off with my shoes, and i lie down on my bed and listen to some music for a while

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:58 am

Emily POV:
I look around the downstairs, getting myself familiar with the place.
"Have the food supplies arrived yet?" I ask Chris.
"No, they should be coming in the next hour or so. Although I did get some ramen if your hungry."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:19 am

jason POV:
after about half an hour of literally just lying there with my headphones in, my vision starts going blurry, i take out my headphones and turn off my Ipod, i get up, i think i know whats happening "emily!!" i call, but its too late, i see my hands start growing hair, alot, "argh" i begin to feel a pain in my arms, then i scream in pain as i feel my ears go away and at the top of my head i grow wolf ears, then far more agony as my arms and limbs start to change to walk on all fours, the transformation continues...

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:21 am

Emily POV:
I wince, looking up to the roof of the bottom floor as I stir another lot of ramen. "Well, this will be a noisy night." Ryan says, then runs off to answer the door as the doorbell rings. "Donny's human!" He shouts back.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:41 am

jason POV:
i feel my tail start to grow, i realize I'm becoming claustrophobic and it will only get worse, so while i can still use my hands, i open the window and slide down the wall outside, i walk away from the wall, then scream again as my back twists and turns....im a wolf...

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:47 am

Emily POV: I go upstairs and hear nothing. Worried, I fling open the door and see the open window.
"Bb-ut how? Guys! We have an escapee!" I run back down stairs to see Ryan and Chris to grab coats and run outside.
"Where is the girl?" Donny asks, and I turn around, my eyes angry. "What do you mean?!" I demand and I could see him trying to be smaller.
"Urm, from what I remember...as a wolf, I may or may not have bitten a young boy...and a girl as well." I make a growling noise. "Well, you can go find her. Now."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:58 am

jason POV:
i feel different, i laugh on the inside that emily didn't just look outside the window to see me outside, i run off into the bushes, way faster then they can in my wolf form... a few minutes later I'm quite deep into the forest, and i feel amazing, i continue running with no intent on being locked up in my room when i should be allowed to run free, if they think the can keep me their prisoner the should think again, of course i will return..once i change back, until then... im going to have some fun! i ran off into the forest with the wind breezing in my face having the fun of my life!!!

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:02 am

Sienna POV:
I wipe away my tears, and clutch my wolf bite. It throbbed and stung. A large man named Donny was walking behind me. I felt sick and like I needed to throw up, and I was cold and hot at the same time.
"A-are we almost there?" I ask. "Yeah, not too long now."
Chris POV:
I walk back into the house, sighing.
"He's running fast, we won't be getting back. By any luck, we'll find him sick and changing in the morning."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:18 am

jason POV:
i continue running until i realize they wont find me tonight and i lost them, i see a god spot near some bushes and a tree, i grab some spare hide and scrap with my teeth then pull it over myself as i lie down and go to sleep for the night, deliberately hidden i bushes so nobody will see me.

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:24 am

Sienna POV:
I look at the cabins, then back up at Donny.
"So this is really happening? I'm going to be a wolf..." I cover my mouth with my hand, feeling queasy.
"C'mon Sienna, let's get you inside. Your belongings will be coming in the next few days." I follow Donny upstairs and go into the room with a bed and an open window. Donny closes it and shows me the bathroom.
"I-I don't feel so well." I lean over the toilet and throw-up. Donny closes the door, and I clutch my stomach, coughing dryly.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:44 am

jason POV:
i wake up early morning, i look down at myself shocked, sure i was nude, but that wasn't it, it was like i had turned back to human but... i was still hairy everywhere and my hands had sharp fingernails like a wolfs, i felt my head and i still had wolf ears instead of human ones, but then i turned my attention to the fact that it was still dark, everyone will still be asleep and i feel that i can still run fast enough to get there before they wake, i run off towards the cabin, 15 minutes later i arrive, but i hear screaming coming from my on-sweet. "bloody hell" i think to myself "they've trapped another in there" well, i better give her some privacy, i climb up into my bedroom window, once im inside i grab some clothes, cut a hole in my pants for my tail i still have, get dressed and hop in my bed for some extra sleep not giving much care to what that girl will think when she comes out seeing some wolf boy in the bed...

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:49 am

Sienna POV:
I launched myself at the door, my claws scraping it, but then the pain returned and I fell to the floor, groaning as my wolf skin ripples and folds back on itself, revealing human flesh. I put my head over the toilet again.
Emily POV:
I roll in the bed, which didn't do much good, as I was in between the two alphas. I had earplugs in, but my thoughts wouldn't settle. Sienna and Jason, both way to young to have to deal with something as hard as this. It tormented me, and the patches of sleep I do get, are filled with strange dreams.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:55 am

jason POV:
i slept, but not for long with that girl screaming so heavily, i feel sorry for her, i thought for a bit i would respect there rules, give a good first impression as the new kid, but i guess i screwed that up when i ran away, i get out of bed and open the door...

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:01 am

Sienna POV:
As I skid around the tiles with my paws, I tear apart the last tatters of my clothes. It was the most I had stayed in one form for a while, and it was strange not to just be feeling pain. Then the door opens and I launch myself out of the door, and I growl at the human I had landed on.
Emily POV: I get up and walk out of the hallway, but the door to Jason's room is ajar and I see Sienna in wolf form on top of Jason. "Jason! You let her out!" I shout, running at him and trying to pull the wolf off him as she starts to change back, and I gently move her back in. "You leave that closed, or it'll be hell for everybody." I snarl, glaring at him.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:06 am

jason POV:
i feel a surge of anger, i get up and yell at her "I WASNT LOCKED UP IN THERE AND I TURNED OUT FINE, IF I HAD TO BE IN THERE IT 'WOULD' BE HELL EMILY! HELL BECAUSE OF HOW ANGRY AT YOU I WOULD BE!" WHY MUST THE MEMORY OF OUR FIRST CHANGE BE SO HORRID?!" i feel so full of hate and anger that in my head i decide while yelling at her that later when she doesn't know i will break the girl out of her prison.

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:11 am

Emily POV:
I snarl at him. "Get out, since it seems what you want to do. This isn't your place, and if you can't obey our rules, then your welcome to survive on your own." I locked the door from the inside of the bathroom and shut it. "Wait...How are you not unstable?" I narrow my eyes as I sit down next to the door, taking out my ear plugs and wincing as she starts to scream again, although it was quieter. "And all our first changes are horrid, it's full of pain and puke, so whatever your doing to stop it, just be happy you can move and talk." I stay next to the door. "Now, there's some ramen in the kitchen if your hungry, please leave this room."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:17 am

jason POV:
i decide its not worth the argument know, and maybe she has a point, im new anyway, "im sorry" i admit "you probably know what your talking about, i would like to talk about it some more so i can understand, but first there's something i wanna know.."

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:20 am

Emily POV:
I nod, now I was calmed down a bit. "Yes, Jason?"
Sienna POV:
I lie against a bathroom wall, tired, hungry, dehydrated and my muscles ached. A lot. I wrapped my arms around me and I took deep breaths, breathing in and out slowly. Donny had told me this would happen, but I had no idea it'd be that painful. I heard two people in the bedroom.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:24 am

jason POV:
"why am i still part wolf, im not complaining, i like being able to run fast and still climb and use my hands, but it just doesnt seem...normal, is it normal for you wolves?" i wanted to know more than anything, why am i different? as i began to calm down i extremely slowly started to turn back to human

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:27 am

Emily POV:
I was silent for a bit. "I was hoping you'd know, but I don't, you seem to be stuck in between.."I put an ear to the door. "Sienna, are you okay."
Sienna's voice cracks. "N-no, w-will I be chang-ning again soon?"
"No Sienna, you should be good for a few hours."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:30 am

jason POV:
"why do you lock each other up on your first transformations emily? i just ran off and it was way more fun and enjoyable, maybe that was why i was more stable, because i was more free"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:32 am

Emily POV:
I shake my head. "No, we've had other people escape and change while being free, that is not the case. Did you have any illnesses before being bitten, or anything that makes you different from the rest of us?" I answer Jason, before getting up and opening a cabinet and get a blanket, and a water bottle. I get out my key, unlock the door and give Sienna the blanket to wrap herself in, then the water bottle. "Jason, could you please get me the mop and bucket?"
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:34 am

Jason POV:
"where is it?"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:35 am

Emily POV:
"Just in one of the corners of the kitchen." I reply, grabbing a little bin and picking up the tatters of her clothes.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:37 am

jason POV:
i walk out f the room and return a moment later with the mop and bucket "now just dont make me clean up" i say as i hand her the mop and bucket

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:39 am

Emily POV:
I smile. "Don't worry, I won't." I start to clean up the wolf hair and puke, and I turn to Sienna. "Do you want to shower or just rest?" She looks at the shower. "A shower would be nice, thank you."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:43 am

jason POV:
i see the shower and suddenly that sounds appealing "well, i assume your going back to sleep emily, i cant be bothered, tell me when your done in there new girl!" i say and then i grab my ipod and headphones and jump back out the window, once im outside i try slotting my headphones into my wolf ears then play some music and start walking off...not thinking about the fact that she cant tell me shes done if im off in the forest....

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 am

Emily POV: I check the time and see Jason has already left. "Well, the sun will be rising in a few minutes, since it's almost 7, I'm going to make a start on breakfast, since the supplies arrived last night." I make my way downstairs and start to make the batter for pancakes. I hear Sienna turn the shower on.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:57 am

jason POV:
after walking in the forest i decide to head back, after running back to the cabins, i open the door and walk in and see emily making breakfast, "hey, is sienna still using the shower? i could use one myself" by now im back in complete human form

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:00 am

Emily POV:
"Yeah, she's done now. She's in the room next to yours, I think you'd like that room." I toss the pancakes. "Before you take the shower, can you tell her breakfast is ready?"
Sienna POV:
I sit back in the comfy couch, watching one of my favourite TV shows to help me calm down, while also looking through some of the video games that was here.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:05 am

jason POV:
"sure" i walk up the stairs and down the hallway to the tv room, "hey, emily wanted me to tell you that brekky's ready" i say from the door way "im uh, jason btw.. whats your name?"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:06 am

Sienna POV:
"Thanks, I'm Sienna." I look at Jason, then back to the TV and pause it.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:57 am

Jason POV:
I walk over and sit on the couch with her "so, where do you come from?"

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:58 am

Sienna POV:
"Oh, just from one of the nearby towns, Greendale." I reply.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:11 am

Jason POV:
I don't say much, not knowing where that is, "your new here too then?" I ask

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:13 am

Sienna POV:
"Yes..It appears so. Aren't you afraid?"
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:22 am

Jason POV:
"I guess so, well ya I'm definitely scared, it's just.. Somehow I can control it more than most shiver wolves..."

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:23 am

Sienna POV:
"You are different...and lucky. Lucky you didn't go through all that pain." I give him a sly smile. "Good thing women have higher pain thresholds."
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:26 am

Jason POV:
Oh she thinks she's so smart "right" I say sarcastically "well, Emily will be waiting for us" I say as I stand up

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:27 am

Sienna POV:
I get up and walk downstairs and sit down at the table in the kitchen.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:02 am

jason POV:
i follow her downstairs and sit down with her at the table, not doing much other than just waiting for brekky

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:04 am

Sienna POV:
I watch as Emily serves the pancakes, and I eat them quickly, smiling as the hunger pains in my stomach subside. "So, anything up today? Also, can I please have a tour of the area?"
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. grim on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:42 am

jason POV:
i continue to eat, thinking it might be fun for me to get a tour too

mr. grim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyoDragon on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:44 am

Emily POV:
"Well, yes, I guess you could have a tour, Ryan will show you around though, since I need to go somewhere...now, well, see you later." I head out the door cramming pancakes into my mouth and trying to put a jacket on.
LadyoDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top